Information We Collect
- Contacts Information
- You need to allow PhoneDial to access your address book in your Mobile device. A simplified copy of the address book with information such as name, phone number, of each contact will be stored on the PhoneDial servers. The phone numbers of each contact are encrypted. The phone numbers and names of your contacts are used to build your PhoneDial Contact list. Personal Information
- When you install PhoneDial Software on your Mobile device, you are required to provide a Mobile phone number to receive an access code via SMS. The phone number will be saved on the PhoneDial servers. The phone number is also used to discover other PhoneDial users who have your phone number in their address book. When you create a PhoneDial account, we may ask for personal information, like your name or email address. We may also collect demographic information, such as age, gender, or preferences. Device Information
- When you install PhoneDial on your device, we may automatically collect certain information from your device, including an Android, Apple iOS, or other ID, device maker and model, Mobile web browser type and version, IP address, MAC address, the operating system’s maker and version, location information, MCC (Mobile Country Code) information, the Mobile application name, a list of Mobile applications installed on your device and other technical data about your device.Usage Information
- We automatically collect usage information that does not identify an individual user. For example, when you install PhoneDial on your device, we automatically collect information such as your device type, operating system version and type, IP address, certain unique device identifiers (such as Android ID, MAC address, and IDFA) and carrier and other information for your device. We use this information to enhance the services we offer and to help us understand how people use the Service.Analytic Information
- We use third-party analytic tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, PhoneDial software screens you access, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytic information with analytic information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.Cookie and Tracking
When you use PhoneDial to send a multimedia message (such as sharing a picture, or sharing a video clip), the multimedia content will be cached in PhoneDial servers for increased performance. The cached content will be removed after a certain period of months. PhoneDial does not provide any means for you to delete the cached content manually.
How We Use Information
Nyeros Mobile may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
- Allow us to keep you posted on PhoneDial's latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events.
- Help us develop, deliver, test and improve our products, and services.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Nyeros Mobile may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience; Nyeros Mobile may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site; Nyeros Mobile may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments; Nyeros Mobile may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Nyeros Mobile do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails; Nyeros Mobile may use the email address to send Users’ information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share your information with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that PhoneDial is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytic) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may disclose your information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when PhoneDial believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PhoneDial , third parties or the public at large.
Link to Ads and Other Service
The Service may contain services, products, and/or links to other services, products, and websites, that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content nor for the privacy practices of these other websites, products, and services. We encourage you to be aware when you access a third party’s website or service and to read the privacy statements of each and every website and service you visit.
Some of our advertisers and/or advertising partners may display ads on Nyerhos Mobile ’s products or services that directly solicit information, or contain technology to collect information about our users. This information is collected and used by our advertisers and/or advertising partners, and is outside of our control. If you have any questions about a particular advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
Do Not Track Notice
Currently, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
Children's Personal Information
All PhoneDial services and websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use them at any time.
PhoneDial does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, PhoneDial will promptly delete such personal information in a secure manner.
If PhoneDial, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PhoneDial goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that would be transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PhoneDial may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.