The phonedial.io website (the Website or PhoneDial Website) and PhoneDial applications (the Software or PhoneDial Software) are owned and operated by The Nyerhos Company ("The Nyerhos Company", "us" or "we").
Your Account Information
You must provide your mobile phone number and basic information to create a PhoneDial account. If you don’t provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our Services.
Use of contact information
We are fetching contact information from the device and edit contact from our application.
- We are using all contact information in offline mode only so we are not sending any information to cloud.
- Contact information is not shared with anyone else so we are keeping privacy of users contact information.
- Contact information is safe and secure while using this application.
- We are asking prior permission on start of the application for accessing contact information so we are using contact information after getting users confirmation only.
- You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
When you install PhoneDial Software on your Mobile device, you are required to provide a Mobile phone number to receive an access code via SMS. The phone number is also used to discover other PhoneDial users who have your phone number in their address book. When you create a PhoneDial account, we may ask for personal information, like your name or email address.
Cookie and Tracking
You can delete your PhoneDial account at any time (including if you want to revoke your consent to our use of your information pursuant to applicable law) using our in-app delete my account feature. When you delete your PhoneDial account, your account deleted from our servers as well as any of your other information we no longer need to operate and provide our Services.Be mindful that if you only delete PhoneDial from your device without using our in-app delete my account feature, your information will be stored with us for a longer period.
When you use PhoneDial to send a multimedia message (such as sharing a picture, or sharing a video clip), the multimedia content will be cached in PhoneDial servers for increased performance. The cached content will be removed after a certain period of months. PhoneDial does not provide any means for you to delete the cached content manually.
How We Use Information
PhoneDial not collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
- Allow us to keep you posted on PhoneDial's latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events.
- Help us develop, deliver, test and improve our products, and services.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
Link to Ads and Other Service
The Service may contain services, products, and/or links to other services, products, and websites, that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content nor for the privacy practices of these other websites, products, and services. We encourage you to be aware when you access a third party’s website or service and to read the privacy statements of each and every website and service you visit.
Do Not Track Notice
Currently, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
Children's Personal Information
All PhoneDial services and websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use them at any time.
PhoneDial does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, PhoneDial will promptly delete such personal information in a secure manner.
If PhoneDial, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PhoneDial goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that would be transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PhoneDial may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.